There are some other big events happening in Grand Junction the week of the GISCO meeting (CMU graduation), so lodging is in short supply, and pricey. Book now to ensure you get a room!
Lodging Options in and around Grand Junction:
- GISCO has secured a block of rooms at the Springhill Suites on Main St near the convention center for May 18 & 19. Rate is $279 per night. Limited availability, call to book now (970) 424 – 5777, ask for the GIS Colorado block rate. You can also book online using this link https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1681318122356&key=GRP
Must book by APRIL 28.
- There are many hotels located at the I-70 Horizon Drive exit, many of which are less expensive than the Springhill Suites. This is only about a 12 minute drive from downtown. These are also filling up fast though.
- Camp Eddy is a new glamping & tiny house lodging business located right on the river downtown! https://www.eddygj.com/
- Check out the KOA Grand Junction, Colorado Campground | Grand Junction KOA Holiday
- A little farther away, Fruita also has a number of good options. The Balanced Rock Inn is our local’s recommendation. https://www.balancedrockinn.com/
- There are MANY AirBnBs and VRBOs all around Grand Junction as well.