Website Argis Solutions, Inc.
TITLE: Senior GIS Analyst
Status: Immediate Availability
Type: Contract, long term
Location: Remote. Pacific Coast work hours.
Reports to: Director of Development
Salary: $67K to $80K depending on experience and location
Argis Solutions is a rapidly growing Colorado-based GIS consultancy recognized for utilizing the latest in GIS innovation and for delivering quality GIS products and services. Opportunities for contracting to and overseeing GIS services within other companies occasionally arise.
Currently we are seeking a Senior GIS Analyst for a contract position who is experienced in environmental management and who excels at providing Geographic Information System (GIS)project and operational support. This position will offer excellent compensation to the right candidate.
• Ability to provide project management / project coordination for GIS projects specifically related to environmental management
• Knowledgeable of and able to follow best practices with ArcGIS Pro platforms
• Experienced utilizing ArcGIS Monitor / Geocortex and other monitoring tools
• Skilled in improving efficiencies and accuracy within the GIS system of record
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Background in Utility Industry helpful
• Ecological knowledge a plus, specifically with wildfires or emergency / disaster mitigation
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Education and Experience Requirements
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in GIS or a related field (Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science). Master’s Degree in GIS Management with emphasis on Information Technology preferred.
Experience: Minimum of seven (7) years of related experience
Licensure/Certification: GISP preferred.
Only those Candidates having unrestricted work authorization and are able to work for Any Employer in US should apply. Argis will not sponsor at this time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org